What is future? How does your universe sound? What does infinity mean?
Elysion is our big answer to big questions! A huge and incredibly fast scoring tool, perfectionated to fill the space with inspiration. Score the future and experience the infinite sound cosmos - Elysion unfolds just on a fingertip.
- Elysion is built on handcrafted processed and synthetic sounds, treated like acoustic instruments
- Elysion sets a new level of hybrid composing: incredibly simple and outrageously beautiful
- Elysion forms the new massive hybrid twin to THE ORCHESTRA
- 142 playable instruments // over 230 complex animated themes
- "Playing Elysion is a unique musical experience and instantly transports me to a magical musical world. So many wonderful sound colors and rhythms to explore. I absolutely love this virtual instrument." Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater Keyboardist/Composer)
- The sonic capabilities of this library are endless.
- "In writing and producing music, sometimes you need a jackhammer and sometimes you need a box of colors. Elysion is a box of colors - subtle, emotional and beautiful. It adds shades and tints that are often the hardest part of the process. And it's so easy to take a preset and own it in a way that makes it fit almost anywhere. Modern cinematic production at its best!" Jeff Rona (Award Winning Hollywood Composer)
- I am a huge fan of Sonuscore libraries; not only do they sound great, but they also have one of the best workflows on the market.
- Out of the box, Elysion sounds superb yet by delving a little deeper this is a powerful tool with endless possibilities.
- That is incredible value for money.
WATCH THE TRAILER
LISTEN TO THE DEMOS
built on handcrafted, synthetic sounds
bursting of expression and variety
As the first one able to catch the incredible dynamic and lively character of synthetic instruments, Elysion redefines sampling. We recorded, sampled and produced our synthetic future-sounds, treating them like acoustic instruments. This results in an unimaginable dynamic and unprecedented sound. Integrated into our pathbreaking ensemble engine, Elysion forms the new massive hybrid twin to THE ORCHESTRA.
A Whole New Experience
ELYSION is made to expand the range of our flagship THE ORCHESTRA into and beyond the digital era. Together, they set a new level of hybrid composing: incredibly simple and outrageously beautiful.
the simplicity of
instantly playable hybrid
the infinite depth of over
samples. All carefully recorded, handcrafted
and layered with up to 5 velocity layers
the flexibility of over
complex animated and
fully customizable themes
SCORE THE FUTURE WITH OUR FAMILIAR USER INTERFACE
ELYSION’s User Interface is the advanced progression of the highly-acclaimed UI from THE ORCHESTRA. The most essential controls are easily and quickly accessible to keep you focused on your creative scoring.
POWERFUL FEATURES – SUPERNATURAL WORKFLOW
ELYSION brings numerous new functionalities to our critically acclaimed ensemble technology.
SAMPLED SYNTHETIC INSTRUMENTS
Up to 3 Round Robins and 5 Velocity Layers deepen the dynamic of our carefully handcrafted synthetic instruments, providing an extreme expressiveness: Every layer is carefully designed to correspond and even outdo to the immense liveliness of real instruments in timbre, impact and intensity.
ENSEMBLE ENGINE 2.0
For Elysion we reworked our critically acclaimed ensemble engine, which lets you play and customize up to five instrument modules simultaneously. Within every module you are now free to control it via envelope or arpeggiator.
You can now even morph between two Layers in both the Arpeggiator and the Envelope, which lets you control up to 10 interleaved rhythms within one patch. An additional stutter feature enriches the possibilities of our Envelope even more and lets you create extremely complex rhythms by only using sustained instruments.
Elysion comes with its own unique dynamic FX engine. It allows to customize the instruments fundamentally, steering e.g. attack or decay via Midi CC. Besides other FX the Motion Engine includes also two Pan Steppers, breathing live and variation into every pattern in no time.
Maximize your creativity
ELYSION comes well prepared for instant inspiration and composing with 230 complex animated and fully customizable themes for the ensemble engine. Every theme is arranged out of five controllable instruments within our ensemble engine, providing you an enormous influence on the sound.
Spheres are lively and sustained themes with an enormous dynamic range. Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich futuristic ensemble sound, each one with a different interpretation of the futures tone.
The synthetic pulses contain rhythmical patterns, providing an extremely large range of different timbres and styles. From simple and incredibly useful rhythms to inspirations completely out of the box
The animated synthetic themes go even further and create complex and diverse ensemble rhythms from any played note. This is where the future starts!
EXPORT YOUR CUSTOM PERFORMANCE WITH MIDI DRAG’N’DROP
Once you have been inspired by a theme, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance to your DAW. Now you are free to use it within every library you own. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns and make them your own. Experience the incredible efficiency of ELYSION and THE ORCHESTRA merging together within your DAW
EACH PLANET HAS ITS OWN SONIC CHARACTER
Elysion’s themes are named after the planets of our solar system. Watch the video to get inspired by the different sounds of Elysion.
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT Version 6.1.1 or higher
- macOS 10.12 or higher, Intel Core i5
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core i5
- 4GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- at least 13GB of free hard disc space
- Sampled Synthetic Instruments, containing up to 3 Round Robins and 5 Velocity Layers
- Refined Ensemble Engine 2.0 with new, powerful functionalities
- Unique Motion Engine allowing fundamental customizations
- Massive hybrid twin of THE ORCHESTRA for a new level of cinematic composing
- Over 230 complex animated and fully customizable themes, featuring up to 5 fully controllable instruments
- Over 142 instantly playable hybrid organic instruments
- 12500+ individual samples. All carefully recorded, sampled and handcrafted
- MIDI-Export: Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template