THE ORCHESTRA is a revolutionary all-in-one 80 player orchestral library whose heart is our breakthrough Ensemble-Engine that empowers you to convert your ideas into music. Simple and incredibly fast.
We found a way to revolutionise your way of composing complex orchestrated music. It’s a new simplicity, a more natural approach to cope with multi-facetted orchestral colors and rhythms.
- I love the product!
- Small footprint, small library size (6GB+), and the sound quality is comparable to other instrument software. I actually complete a full 6:20 score in 3 DAYS!!!
- I would give up my Albion 1 for this, It sounds really good.
- I just got the Orchestra 20 minutes ago and holy S**t.. This is library is insane..seriously
- Bought it, enjoying it, like never before!
- Amazing software. Works with either full kontakt player or the free version, i am amazed how great this software sounds and performs.
- Absolutely incredible software!!!
- Perfect for a starting library or idea sketching. Good enough for full productions, with only a handful of limitations.
- I'm in love with it. I can't remember the last time I was smiling while just playing through the out of the box patches on a library.
- Nervous about the purchase because of the price; but took a leap of faith and BOY did I hit a home run!!!
UPDATE 1.1 - WHAT'S NEW
THE IDEA BEHIND “THE ORCHESTRA”
With THE ORCHESTRA, Sonuscore brings to life a simplistic approach to orchestral composition,
giving you both innovative tools to create quick ensemble sketches
with minimal effort or write complex orchestral arrangements in all detail.
Paint your orchestral canvas in as broad or as detailed strokes as you want.
Your ideas, your music – all in one instrument.
THE CORE – THE ENSEMBLE ENGINE
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators
and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
Every slot can be assigned one of five different modules.
COMPOSE FASTER WITH FULL INSTRUMENTAL GROUPS
Choose from 192 presets in three categories.
The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple, useful playable patterns for separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
The animated orchestra presets go even further, and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
SAVE & SHARE YOUR OWN PRESETS
The Orchestra 1.1 introduces a new simple solution to save, organize and share user presets for the Ensemble Engine.
Watch the Quick Tip
TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE ENSEMBLE
On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules.
Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes
can be shaped with the velocity envelope.
Create the orchestral colors as you need them and let the magic happen.
The arpeggiator creates fascinating melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feeling. Change the pattern of the arpeggiator with the rhythm stepper. If needed, you can modify almost every parameter to stay in full control of your orchestral color.
VELOCITY ENVELOPE – SHAPE YOUR SUSTAIN SOUNDS
The Velocity Envelope adds a recurring dynamic movement to a sustaining note. The centerpiece is the envelope shape, which can be drawn freely.
PLAY THE INSTRUMENTS FREELY
Create full and detailed orchestrations from scratch.
Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, THE ORCHESTRA also contains 88 single instrument patches for all standard sections and articulations in a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and as a bonus: choir.
FULL INSTRUMENT LIST
There are playable full orchestral multis for single articulations, that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
Orchestral Rhythm and Animated Orchestra Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine to create even more complex patterns.
THE SAMPLES : ROUGH & EDGY – NO POLISHED SOUND:
THE ORCHESTRA was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher
and more “honest” than the common orchestral Hollywood sound.
It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds,
punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for THE ORCHESTRA were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22
in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail.
This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room.
All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples
and multiple round robins for short articulations.
WHAT THE PROS SAY
- "The “Orchestral Rhythms” and the “Animated Orchestra” in the main instrument are real time-savers as you can create very impressive arrangements in a short time. In contrast to phrase-based sample libraries in which the phrases can’t be adjusted – the phrases of “The Orchestra” are consisting of single samples thus they can be completely adapted/edited."
Benny Oschmann (Award-winning Composer)Angry Birds Toons (Rovio), Hitman Absolution (SquareEnix / IO Interactive), The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 (King Art)
- "What I really enjoy is the fact that The Orchestra itself can be composed with phrases and even very complex patterns by MIDI events."
Alex Pfeffer (Award-winning Composer)Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows (Trailer), Pacific Rim (Trailer), Wolfenstein - The New Order, Crysis 2, Halo Legends
- "I have to say I'm really impressed! I think this will easily become my new sketching tool. I'm amazed at how deep it is compared to other all-in-one libraries. I had a blast playing around with the different patches and multis, as well as messing around with the envelopes and argeggios and seeing what I could come up with. I think a lot of people are going to be really impressed.“
Maclaine Diemer (Award-winning Composer)Guild Wars 2
- "The Orchestra is a really well sounding orchestra-library that makes a lot of fun. On the one hand it’s beautiful inspiring and on the other hand it’s a time-saver in a rough composer’s everyday life. The Orchestra is a sort of instant-well-sounding-arrangements."
Alexander Röder (Award-winning Composer)Injustice 2 (Warner Bros. Games), Champions Of Anteria (Ubisoft / BlueByte), Hitman (SquareEnix / IO Interactive), The Lion's Song (Mi'Pu'Mi Games)
VERSION 1.1 DEMOS
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT 5.7.1 or higher
- Mac OSX.10.10 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 4GB RAM
- at least 7GB of free hard disc space
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 192 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 75 Multi-Rack Patches
- 6.85GB of data (10GB uncompressed)
- 16500+ individual Samples
- fast loading times