THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE combines the force of the original 80-piece orchestra with new articulations and powerful new features. It includes the new "STRINGS OF WINTER" instrument.
In a revolutionary all-in-one package the sound of a symphonic orchestra is at your fingertips. With our groundbreaking ensemble-engine we found an easier way for you to convert your ideas into music.
Immediately playable. Completely customizable. Surprisingly simple.
UPGRADES POSSIBLE. Click here to see the options.
THE ORCHESTRA HAS EVOLVED – AGAIN
NEW FEATURES • NEW INSTRUMENTS • NEW PRESETS
The Easiest Way To Compose Orchestral Music
WATCH THE TRAILER
- I am a huge fan of Sonuscore libraries; not only do they sound great, but they also have one of the best workflows on the market.
- The MIDI-Export is genius and completely indispensable now for curating ideas. This has rescued me a number of times from frustrations in scoring lines, acting much like a second composer in the room. I would most definitely say it is worth the price of the upgrade just for this feature.
- The new MIDI-Export feature is excellent. (...) It’s a very clever feature that is perfect for songwriting. You can put together some rough ideas in your DAW using a piano or whatever your preferred instrument is, then feed that into the Orchestra for a fleshed-out orchestra arrangement.
- A wonderful library for both novice and professional composers. Top-notch sound, flexible instrument selection and innovative features. Has Sonuscore surpassed itself again? Undoubtedly yes.
- The sound of the full tutti orchestra performing a slow riser is amazing and quite scary sounding – perfect for spooking the neighbours!
- Highly recommended.
- The data footprint of these libraries is tiny, making for incredibly fast loading. Even the large multis on our test system all loaded within 5-10 seconds, tops.
- I commented on the original Orchestra review on how quick and easy scoring with the library was, and nothing has changed. This is by far the best tool to have open when brainstorming ideas. I love the multi patches for instant gratification, and the individual instruments are now even better sounding than before.
- The Orchestra is an all-in-one epic orchestra encapsulating the same easy one-finger workflow from their other titles, making this perfect for those wanting to get up and running quickly with some rather convincing sounding pre-scripted arrangements.
- The oboe, in particular, is wonderful sounding, even with its minimal dynamic control.
COMPLETE – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE merges the original THE ORCHESTRA with 60 new string articulations, 2 new ethnic string sections and all additional content from STRINGS OF WINTER. More than 100 additional presets invite you to explore these new sounds, bringing the total up to 300 playable orchestrations and patterns.
The biggest new feature in THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE is the MIDI-Export. Patterns and arrangements generated by the engine can now be exported onto separate MIDI Tracks, opening endless possibilities.
We also revisited the original patches to improve the dynamic range and the overall sound. The user interface got a new coat of paint improving the readability. And on top of that we implemented often requested smaller features like sustain pedal support and reverb-lock.
THE CORE – THE ENSEMBLE ENGINE
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators
and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create pulsating rhythms and inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provide you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules.
The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich orchestral sound.
The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple and useful playable patterns for separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
The animated orchestra presets go even further and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
EXPORT YOUR CUSTOM PERFORMANCE
Once you have been inspired by a preset, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance to your DAW. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns and make them your own.
MIDI EXPORT TUTORIAL
SCREENCAST | THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE DEMO
THE ORCHESTRA WALKTHROUGH
TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE ENSEMBLE
On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules. Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes can be shaped with the velocity envelope. Create the orchestral colors as you need them and let the magic happen.
The arpeggiator creates fascinating melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feeling. Change the pattern of the arpeggiator with the rhythm stepper. If needed, you can modify almost every parameter to stay in full control of your orchestral color.
VELOCITY ENVELOPE – SHAPE YOUR SUSTAIN SOUNDS
The Velocity Envelope adds a recurring dynamic movement to a sustaining note. The centerpiece is the envelope shape, which can be drawn freely.
PLAY THE INSTRUMENTS FREELY
Create full and detailed orchestrations from scratch.
Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE also contains 152 single instrument patches.
Included are all standard sections and articulations from a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and as a bonus: choir.
There are full playable orchestral multis for single articulations that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
Orchestral Rhythm and Animated Orchestra Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine to create even more complex patterns.
THE SAMPLES : ROUGH & EDGY – NO “POLISHED” SOUND:
THE ORCHESTRA was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher
and more “honest” than the common orchestral Hollywood sound.
It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds,
punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for THE ORCHESTRA were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22
in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail.
This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room.
All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples
and multiple round robins for short articulations.
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE includes STRINGS OF WINTER & THE ORCHESTRA
You already own a part? Simply upgrade at a reduced price!
You already own THE ORCHESTRA?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
You already own STRINGS OF WINTER?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE DEMOS
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT Version 6.0.4 or higher
- Mac OSX.10.10 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 4GB RAM
- at least 15.6GB of free hard disc space
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 302 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 135 Multi-Rack Patches
- 11.5GB of data (15.6GB uncompressed)
- 20800+ individual Samples
- Fast loading times