Tired of Lockdown boredom? Leave the real world behind and explore Sonuscore’s magic world of samples!
Do something really good and help us donate to the WHO and Save The Children!
Sonuscore Proudly Presents:
THE MAGIC SPRING BUNDLE
available until March 30th for incredible 9.90€ (217€)
WE DECIDED TO BRING YOU ANOTHER BUNDLE FOR THIS SPRING
Because our Donation Flash Sale Bundle was met with such success last year in raising money for CARITAS and the WHO Covid-19 Solidarity Response Fund, we decided to bring you another bundle for this spring. We’ve put together our Lyrical Cello Phrases, Music Box & Plucked Piano, Sustained String Chords, and Ethnic Flute Phrases with our newly released ha•pi – Concert Harp, all for an amazing low price of 9.90€! The new ha•pi – Concert Harp is a deeply sampled harp which, with its dedicated Glow knob, provides worlds of ethereal ambiance and exotic soundscapes.
“When we did the donation sale last year, the whole situation with the pandemic was still very new. I must admit that by the time I thought that we would be done with it until the end of 2020 by the latest,” said Pierre Langer, our Managing Director. “Well, it turns out that we are still in the middle of it.”
BENEFITTING THE WORLD
The sale is not just about offering our customers a great deal. It’s also about benefitting the world and sharing some of our good fortune with others. Through last year’s sale, we collected over $16,000 for CARITAS International and WHO’s Covid-19 Solitary Response Fund. This year, we hope to collect even more for the WHO’s Covid-19 Response Fund and Save the Children. We were able to give much more than we expected in the first place, and the feedback we got from all our users was breathtaking. But it is what people made it – our amazing customers jumped on it by the thousands and made it a huge success.
WHERE IT IS MOST NEEDED
“While it seems that the situation is now rapidly getting better in the richer countries, there are many places in the world where people are still struggling very hard,” Pierre continued. “Also, there is much more information available now about what the problems are, where the need is most dire and what can be done to help. So, I think that any money that we can raise this year will actually have an even higher impact, helping in a more effective way where it is most needed.
“This is why we decided to do it again, and we just hope that we will again receive such great support from everywhere.”
We do not want to sell your compositions or earn money with it. We just want to share your creative content through our channels and by doing this, there are some general regulations we must comply with so that all parties are legally on the safe side.
- We receive the right to publish the composition without any restrictions in terms of time and space – we need this to share your submission on our own channels, etc. You retain the full ownership and copyrights of your composition.
- You grant us the right to publish your name in the context of the Magic Spring Track Special.
- We might want to publish your composition across our channels, maybe even in the far distant future. This would not work if you would grant any third party the exclusive rights of your composition. The other way around, we do explicitly not request exclusive rights on your composition so that you can make use of it in the future.
- You assure that you are the sole copyright owner of your work. If you’re not and we publish your composition in good faith and belief, Sonuscore cannot be held liable for this in case of any third-party claims.
- The Participant retains full ownership of their work. By sending the composition to the organizer, the organizer is being granted, on a non-exclusive basis and free of charge, the right to use the composition and their artistic performances and recordings in a territorially and time unlimited way.
- The participants grant the organizer their permission to publish their full name, which has been recorded for the needs of organizing the Magic Spring Track special.
- The individual submitting a score to the organizer hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the score for consideration. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizer, individually and collectively, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to submitted material. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark, rights of privacy, publicity or any other proprietary rights rests with the composer. The entrant shall bear the sole liability for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- By taking part in the Magic Spring Track special, the participant declares to hold exclusive and unlimited copyright to the sent compositions and to assume responsibility towards the organizer for legal faults of the submitted compositions and in particular for claims of third parties against the organizer connected with breaking their copyright.
- Should third parties lay a claim against the organizer on account of breach by the participants of copyright or personal rights of third parties connected with the usage of the compositions, the participants shall indemnify the organizer against any and all of such third parties.
- Unless otherwise provided by applicable law a complete legal relation between the participant of the Magic Spring Track special and the organizer shall be governed by the Law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The organizer makes final decisions upon all organisational issues. Such decisions are irrevocable and non-claimable.
- The organizer has the right to change the rules of participation.
- By participating in the Magic Spring Track Special, participants agree that they shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.