[Note: This product requires a FULL version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT 5. The free Kontakt player is not sufficient]
TRINITY DRUMS is a powerful collection of cinematic and modern grooves combined in a flexible, innovative virtual instrument. The character of the included rhythmic themes ranges from earth- shaking monstrosity to delicate rhythms and even electronic beats - all created from high quality recordings by the sound design specialists from the Boom Library and produced by the experienced team of composers at Dynamedion.
Available as DOWNLOAD
THE TRINITY SYSTEM
The central idea of TRINITY DRUMS is the separation of the different elements of a groove. Every rhythmic theme is divided by frequency into three independent layers (Low, Mid and High Drums) which together will form a full groove, but can be combined at will. Each of these layers is available in multiple variations of different complexity, providing maximum flexibility to adjust them to your composition.
PLAYABLE GROOVE VARIATIONS
With the Phrase Sync Mode it is possible to switch and combine different variations and layers of a groove live on your keyboard without descending into rhythmic chaos. The instrument intelligently adjusts the timing of newly triggered grooves to fit the currently playing rhythm, creating an intuitively playable instrument.
OPEN LAYER EXCHANGE
With a large variety of rhythmic themes, TRINITY DRUMS is designed to inspire and support the composition process. Trying something new and combining different ideas can be an enormous source of inspiration. That is why this instrument gives you the possibility to exchange single layers between suitable themes to create completely new styles.
WHAT THE PROS SAY
- YES, YES and YES! With TRINITY DRUMS, everything fits perfectly. While experimenting with the instrument, an appreciative smile flitted across my face. The concept is just amazing, it’s everything in one instrument, easy to access, all parts are separately accessible with the keyboard and everything is easy to tweak with reverberation, EQ, etc. The sounds and loops sound big, fresh and dynamic. The tempo range with 90-140 BPM is great because basically everything happens within that range. There are no useless tempi, the grooves are commercial but also have their individual touch. You have really outdone yourselves, I will definitely make frequently use of it.
Alexander Röder (Composer)Anno Series (Ubisoft/BlueByte), Angry Birds Toons (Rovio), Hitman (SquareEnix / IO Interactive)
- TRINITY DRUMS sounds really amazing, and it will be an awesome weapon to work with.
Ivan Torrent (Composer)
- 100+ Rhythmic Themes
- 500+ Variations and Single Hits
- Open Layer Exchange
- Fully Playable Phrase Syncing
- Multiple Time Signatures
- FULL VERSION of Native Instruments’ KONTAKT Version 220.127.116.111 or higher (www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5/)
- Mac OSX.10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 4GB RAM
- at least 5GB of free hard disc space