THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 is the flagship of our "The Orchestra" product family combining the force of the original 80-piece orchestra vst with new articulations and powerful new features. It includes our new instrument HORNS OF HELL as well as STRINGS OF WINTER.
In a revolutionary all-in-one package the sound of a symphonic orchestra is at your fingertips. With our groundbreaking ensemble-engine we found an easier way for you to convert your ideas into music.
Immediately playable. Completely customizable. Surprisingly simple.
THE ORCHESTRA HAS EVOLVED – AGAIN
MORE FEATURES • MORE INSTRUMENTS • MORE PRESETS
The Easiest Way To Compose Orchestral Music
WATCH THE TRAILER
WHAT'S NEW | V2.0
TOC2 - Presets
HOH - Presets
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THE ORCHESTRA
- I commented on the original Orchestra review on how quick and easy scoring with the library was, and nothing has changed. This is by far the best tool to have open when brainstorming ideas. I love the multi patches for instant gratification, and the individual instruments are now even better sounding than before.
- While the library suffers a little from being overly bombastic, in my opinion, some will instantly love this hyped style. I think it is probably better to have too much, as you can always pull things back. But the sound is certainly more epic and shouty than your typical orchestral affair.
- I really cannot find any serious faults with The Orchestra Complete. The additional benefits this new edition brings to the table enhance the flexibility of the original in a number of important ways to make the upgrade almost required buying.
- I am a huge fan of Sonuscore libraries; not only do they sound great, but they also have one of the best workflows on the market.
- A wonderful library for both novice and professional composers. Top-notch sound, flexible instrument selection and innovative features. Has Sonuscore surpassed itself again? Undoubtedly yes.
- This, however, does make the library feel to me quite big. Bringing a bazooka to a knife fight comes to mind. It’s a real bull to wrangle for anything subtle, but let it loose and it will quite happily destroy the china shop.
- Best Service/Sonuscore hit a home run with this. An almost absurd amount of high quality content! For what it is, TOC does not have any “weak spots”. Given the improved instruments artics, if you needed one, laptop-friendly tool to quickly create compelling scores, TOC would be very hard to beat, especially at this price. Loving the MIDI export! - Satisfied Customer
- The oboe, in particular, is wonderful sounding, even with its minimal dynamic control.
- The MIDI-Export is genius and completely indispensable now for curating ideas. This has rescued me a number of times from frustrations in scoring lines, acting much like a second composer in the room. I would most definitely say it is worth the price of the upgrade just for this feature.
- The sound of the full tutti orchestra performing a slow riser is amazing and quite scary sounding – perfect for spooking the neighbours!
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 includes STRINGS OF WINTER
Additionally, the 60 string articulations, two new ethnic string sections and all additional content from STRINGS OF WINTER round up our absolute orchestra vst bundle.
Additional presets and multi-instruments
More than 150 additional presets invite you to explore these new sounds in conjunction with the full range of instruments that only THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 offers, bringing the total up to more than 475 playable orchestrations and patterns.
All New Preset Browser
One of the biggest new features in THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 is the brand new Preset Browser. Explore the massive selection of presets with intuitive filters and categories. Finding the right preset for your mood or preferred style in an orchestra vst has never been easier.
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 comes with MIDI-Export. Patterns and arrangements generated by the engine can be exported onto separate MIDI tracks, opening endless possibilities.
More requested features
We also revisited the original ensemble engine, implementing smaller but highly-requested features like a switchable GUI and more MIDI controller assignment options.
THE CORE – THE ENSEMBLE ENGINE
The Ensemble Engine works in the orchestra vst through a number of independent arpeggiators
and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create Complex Arrangements With Simple Chords
Create pulsating rhythms and inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on pre-recorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provide you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots in the orchestra vst and play them together.
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules.
- [NEW]: Assign percussion to the arpeggiator to create pulsating rhythms.
The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich orchestral sound.
The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple and useful playable patterns of separate sections of the orchestra vst that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
The Animated Orchestra presets go even further and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
EXPORT YOUR CUSTOM PERFORMANCE
Drag and drop MIDI to your DAW.
Once you have been inspired by a preset, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance right from the orchestra vst to your DAW. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns and make them your own.
TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE ENSEMBLE
Work quickly and intuitively with our straightforward user interface.
On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules. Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes can be shaped with the velocity envelope. Create the orchestral colors as you need them and let the magic happen.
The arpeggiator creates fascinating melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feeling. Change the pattern of the arpeggiator with the rhythm stepper. If needed, you can modify almost every parameter to stay in full control of your orchestral color.
VELOCITY ENVELOPE – SHAPE YOUR SUSTAIN SOUNDS
The Velocity Envelope adds to the orchestra vst a recurring dynamic movement to a sustaining note. The centerpiece is the envelope shape, which can be drawn freely.
PLAY THE INSTRUMENTS FREELY
Create full and detailed orchestrations from scratch.
Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 also contains more than 200 single instrument patches.
Included are all standard sections and articulations from a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and as a bonus: choir, glockenspiel, piano and an organ.
There are full playable orchestral multis for single articulations that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
Orchestral Rhythm and Animated Orchestra Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine to create even more complex patterns.
THE SAMPLES : ROUGH & EDGY – NO “POLISHED” SOUND:
THE ORCHESTRA was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher
and more “honest” than the common Hollywood-sounding orchestra vst.
It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds,
punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for THE ORCHESTRA were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22
in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail.
This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room.
All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples
and multiple round robins for short articulations.
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 includes HORNS OF HELL, STRINGS OF WINTER & THE ORCHESTRA
Already own a part? Simply upgrade your orchestra vst at a reduced price!
Already own THE ORCHESTRA ESSENTIALS?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
Already own THE ORCHESTRA?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
Already own THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
Already own STRINGS OF WINTER or HORNS OF HELL?
UPGRADE AT A REDUCED PRICE
THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE DEMOS
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT Version 6.6.0 or higher
- macOS 10.12 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 4GB RAM
- At least 18.2GB of free hard disc space
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 478 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 230 Multi-Rack Patches
- 14.3GB of data (18.2GB uncompressed)
- 24500+ individual Samples
- Fast loading times