[Note: This product requires a FULL version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT. The free Kontakt player is not sufficient, as it only runs the instrument in DEMO mode.]
Pairing a radiant 12-STRING guitar with the signature sound of the BALALAIKA, we bring you the third entry in our Origins series.
The powerful Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD) opens up a whole new world of possibilities with these carefully selected plucked string instruments: Enrich your composition with ethereal textures, ethnic trills, mystic shimmers and other sonic creations in the Origins tradition, take a bold step into modern genres and shine the spotlight on the instrument's warm, bright timbre, or bring an electric, gritty vibe into the mix. Choose from numerous ready-to-go presets or color profiles and play any combination or progression unfolding in your mind as the instrument adds its magic to your creative input.
As always, the ability to play both instruments interlocking, independently, with inspiring patterns as well as single notes, chords and rhythms on the fly with full customization options will help you keep an expedient workflow as well as achieve truly unique results.
Available as DOWNLOAD
The 12-String acoustic guitar offers a fresh, bright sound for a modern and familiar feel and, at the same time, can be used to emphasize ethnic, far-away nuances in your music.
Add the Balalaika for rich, more delicate and traditionally rooted textures. Originally from the regions of Central Asia and Russia, the Balalaika feels right at home in any ethnic, cinematic or contemporary setting, suited for gentle accompaniment as well as characteristic melodies.
The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every „Origins“-instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes.
Load up one of 100+ inspiring presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
COPY ARPEGGIO DESIGNS BETWEEN DIFFERENT ORIGINS INSTRUMENTS
You created your own ingenious arpeggio design and want to use it with another ORIGINS product? Simply copy and paste your design to use it on-the-fly in any other instrument of the ORIGINS series.
The 12 individual color-presets provide even more possibilities to sculpt your sound. All colors are radically different in character and incorporate various effect settings and multiple impulse responses. While each MAD-Preset has an assigned color preset, you can combine everything at will, resulting in over 1200 predefined combinations.
- Two individually playable instruments
- Innovative Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD)
- 100+ rhythm presets
- 12 unique color settings
- Full customization of all controls
WHAT THE PROS SAY
- „You might consider this a “world” instrument, but for me, it was surprisingly rich when combined with cinematic orchestral environments. Guitar and balalaika are such an unusual combination but sit incredibly well with strings, voice and even synth arrangements. This tiny 400MB instrument makes and amazing impact on some of my 100+ gigabyte libraries."
Jacko Andrews (Music Nation)
- FULL VERSION of Native Instruments’ KONTAKT Version 5.7.3 or higher (www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5/)
- macOS 10.11 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 4GB RAM
- at least 400 MB of free hard disc space