[Note: This product requires a FULL version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT. The free Kontakt player is not sufficient, as it only runs the instrument in DEMO mode.]
ORIGINS VOL.1: STEEL TONGUE & SANSULA is the first installment of the SONUSCORE ORIGINS Series, a new line of instruments developed by the critically acclaimed team at Dynamedion.
Two unique instruments combined in the powerful Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD) meld into rich and diverse sonic landscapes. With a vast set of inspiring presets and easy customization, the Sonuscore Origins Series provides extensive possibilities for creative scoring.
Available as DOWNLOAD
The Sansula is a recent advancement of the Kalimba, which has its roots in traditional African music. Played by plucking metal tines attached to a membrane, the Sansula has a soft, but rich sound.
The Steel Tongue Drum is a modern intrument played with mallets or by hand. With its percussive sound, it forms the perfect pendant to the Sansula.
The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every „Origins“-instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes.
Load up one of 80+ inspiring presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
COPY ARPEGGIO DESIGNS BETWEEN DIFFERENT ORIGINS INSTRUMENTS
You created your own ingenious arpeggio design and want to use it with another ORIGINS product? Simply copy and paste your design to use it on-the-fly in any other instrument of the ORIGINS series.
The 12 individual color-presets provide even more possibilities to sculpt your sound. All colors are radically different in character and incorporate various effect settings and multiple impulse responses. While each MAD-Preset has an assigned color preset, you can combine everything at will, resulting in over 900 predefined combinations.
- Two individually playable instruments
- Innovative Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD)
- 80+ rhythm presets
- 12 unique color settings
- Full customization of all controls
WHAT THE PROS SAY
- „The magic begins… the first Kontakt-instrument of the Origin-Series: Steel Tongue & Sansula is a real no-brainer for me. Lightweight, compact and extremely easy on memory does it make fantastic sounds, arps and athmospheres, all customizable to the bone in a clever and intuitive interface. This will be used in many of my tracks to create mysterious to joyous moods in an instant thanks to the nice presets. Hint: Use the 3-note-presets with 4 or more notes and vice versa to create some extra complexity."
Alexander Röder (Composer)Anno Series (Ubisoft/BlueByte), Angry Birds Toons (Rovio), Hitman (SquareEnix / IO Interactive)
- I am a huge fan of Sonuscore libraries; not only do they sound great, but they also have one of the best workflows on the market.
- „All three titles in the Origin series cover a full gamut of styles but at the same time sound familiar to each other. These libraries would suit film, game soundtrack and sound design composition perfectly, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the urban hip-hop and EDM guys picking up on this series for some edgy texture to their tracks."
Jacko Andrews (Music Nation)
- FULL VERSION of Native Instruments’ KONTAKT Version 184.108.40.2061 or higher (www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5/)
- Mac OSX.10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- 4GB RAM
- at least 300MB of free hard disc space