- “Playing Elysion is a unique musical experience and instantly transports me to a magical musical world. So many wonderful sound colors and rhythms to explore. I absolutely love this virtual instrument.”
Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater Keyboardist/Composer)
- "A great orchestral library with all the essential instruments and articulations you expect (and some you don't) with such a small library size (6.9 gb). That means faster loading times when adding instruments."
B.D. (Composer / Producer)
- "Wow! The Orchestra is an amazing piece of software. Works with either the full of KONTAKT or the free KONTAKT PLAYER, I am amazed how great this software sounds and performs."
Christopher Mayer (Recording Artist/Mixer)
- "Nervous about the purchase because of the price; but took a leap of faith and BOY did I hit a home run!!! Small footprint, small library size (6GB+), and the sound quality is comparable to other instrument software. I actually complete a full 6:20 score in 3 DAYS!!! It also blends well with other VI's and by recording the instruments dry; you can supplement your own reverb to provide the same spacial ambience. Best $... I've spent and I'm just getting started. Highly recommended for the ambitious beginner of the seasoned veteran."
Edward Towner (Film Composer/Producer)
- "I found Lyrical Vocal Phrases very inspiring. From the moment I clicked one button it’s like the ideas just flowed."
Todd K. Edwards (Media Composer)
- "It’s a truly wonderful solo vocal instrument featuring a very talented singer with a very beautiful voice. Lyrical Vocal Phrases still retains a bit of a magic and ethnic feel to it, which I wouldn’t have been able to achieve without the great quality and the diversity of the recordings in this library."
Tiago D. Ferreira (Composer)
HEY AUDIO DEVELOPERS
Need an extended license to create your own audio product using our source sampled instruments (e.g.: KONTAKT instruments, VST Plugins, Audio Apps, Sound FX libraries, etc.)? Contact us for your audio developers license: firstname.lastname@example.org