- "A great orchestral library with all the essential instruments and articulations you expect (and some you don't) with such a small library size (6.9 gb). That means faster loading times when adding instruments."
B.D. (Composer / Producer)
- "Wow! Amazing software. Works with either full Kontakt player or the free version,I am amazed how great this software sounds and performs."
Christopher Mayer (Recording Artist/Mixer)
- "Nervous about the purchase because of the price; but took a leap of faith and BOY did I hit a home run!!! Small footprint, small library size (6GB+), and the sound quality is comparable to other instrument software. I actually complete a full 6:20 score in 3 DAYS!!! It also blends well with other VI's and by recording the instruments dry; you can supplement your own reverb to provide the same spacial ambience. Best $... I've spent and I'm just getting started. Highly recommended for the ambitious beginner of the seasoned veteran."
Edward Towner (Film Composer/Producer)
- "I found Lyrical Vocal Phrases very inspiring. From the moment I clicked one button it’s like the ideas just flowed."
Todd K. Edwards (Media Composer)
- "It’s a truly wonderful solo vocal instrument featuring a very talented singer with a very beautiful voice. Lyrical Vocal Phrases still retains a bit of a magic and ethnic feel to it, which I wouldn’t have been able to achieve without the great quality and the diversity of the recordings in this library."
Tiago D. Ferreira (Composer)
- “The quality of this library is unbeatable which is why you see it so frequently used among composers. One of the things I love most about this library is the sound of its Mid-low end. I’ll typically layer this library underneath other libraries to really give it a deep, boomy low end that sounds huge in the production. Get your hands on this library, and you’ll know exactly what I mean in a matter of seconds!”
Grant Borland (Composer)
As Jack Andrews from Music Nation was faszinated by our Origins Library “12-String & Balalaika” he had another look at our other two Origins products “Steel Tongue Sansula” and “Music Box & Plucked Piano”. Today we would like to show you another useful review for our sample libraries by…17. July 2018
Music Nation’s author Jacko Andrews had a look at our 12-String & Balalaika library.29. May 2018
HEY AUDIO DEVELOPERS
Need an extended license to create your own audio product using our source sampled instruments (e.g.: KONTAKT instruments, VST Plugins, Audio Apps, Sound FX libraries, etc.)? Contact us for your audio developers license: firstname.lastname@example.org