SONUSCORE is a label of Dynamedion GbR, a partnership company based in Germany.
We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy, and providing a safe and secure online experience. We collect only what is necessary to complete a transaction and this information is never used for any other purpose. We would never give, sell or trade your information with any other party. It’s very simple, all we do is create and sell great virtual instruments. We will never send you anything other than order receipts and product information. We would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship with our customers. If you ever have a question or problem with anything at SONUSCORE, please let us know.
Information SONUSCORE Collects
SONUSCORE collects personal information like:
- Shipping and billing address
- E-mail address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- IP address
- Company name and VAT number (if existing)
- Payment details including credit card information
We collect this data only when it is provided by you while purchasing products, creating a user account (online or manually through us) or signing up to our newsletter.
Use of Personal Data and Disclosure of Personal Data
By providing SONUSCORE with your personal data, you authorize us to use it for the following purposes:
- Processing registrations, product orders and newsletters
- Raffles, polls and contests
- Customer support inquiries
- Market research to improve our products and services
Generally, SONUSCORE does not disclose your personal data to third parties, however SONUSCORE may use it for the following purposes:
- When it is neccessary to share your personal data with third parties, e.g. to process orders, payments and deliveries that involve third parties (e.g. payment providers, parcel services,…)
- To protect perceived rights, safety and property of SONUSCORE, our partners, our clients, users of our website and the public
- In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
It is your right to request information about the personal data SONUSCORE has about you. You can request to have it corrected, removed or you can ask us not to use your personal data for the above mentioned purposes. Annually, you have the right to request a written document that contains the personal data we have about you. Please write to email@example.com
SONUSCORE discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on SONUSCORE’s behalf or to provide services available at SONUSCORE’s websites, and that have agreed not to disclose it to others. However, you should keep in mind that there is always some risk involved when transmitting information over the internet.
Privacy Contact Information