- “The quality of this library is unbeatable which is why you see it so frequently used among composers. One of the things I love most about this library is the sound of its Mid-low end. I’ll typically layer this library underneath other libraries to really give it a deep, boomy low end that sounds huge in the production. Get your hands on this library, and you’ll know exactly what I mean in a matter of seconds!”
Grant Borland (Composer)
- “On top of the many excellent sounding trailer SFX, you’ll get both powerful hybrid orchestral low brass stabs as well as some raunchy electric bass and guitar patches. The selection of pre-designed synth sounds is great on its own, but the possibility to combine and stack them into your own custom patches really represents one of the library’s most interesting concepts.”
- Evolution: Dragon, covers perfectly all what I could need for a contemporary trailer production. This library contains amazingly designed stuff and it has a rock solid sound, with punchy and agressive patches. It's built with really good taste, and it has a stellar GUI, that makes to compose with it, a superb experience.
Ivan Torrent (Composer)
- “With a plethora of beautifully performed phrases and melodies, Sonuscore’s Lyrical Cello really gets you one step closer to working with a world-class session cellist.” // "Especially for situations, where you need your sample-based production to sound most realistic and authentic, I’d recommend adding Lyrical Cello Phrases to your arsenal, particularly for a price tag below a hundred bucks.“ // "Just think of the oftentimes cello-based soundtrack from the Game Of Thrones TV series and you’ll know immediately, where this library is heading towards sonically.“
The Audio Spotlight
- TRINITY DRUMS sounds really amazing, and it will be an awesome weapon to work with.
Ivan Torrent (Composer)
- "LYRICAL CELLO PHRASES is as it should be, self-explaining. There are no unnecessary frills and everything is built up meaningful and clear. On the one hand you can listen to the dry and therewith the very variable sound and on the other hand you can profit from the simplicity and clarity of the operation and the naming of the themes with their respective scales. A simple legato cello library couldn´t keep up with the lively and human sound of these phrases played by a real professional."
Armin Haas (Composer)Total War: WARHAMMER (Creative Assembly/Sega), Anno 2205 (Ubisoft/BlueByte), We Moba (Tencent)
HEY AUDIO DEVELOPERS
Need an extended license to create your own audio product using our source sampled instruments (e.g.: KONTAKT instruments, VST Plugins, Audio Apps, Sound FX libraries, etc.)? Contact us for your audio developers license: email@example.com