- "Wow! Some serious stuff in here, packed with flawless professionalism, great idea and top-notch execution. Recommended!"
Petri Alanko (Composer)Alan Wake
- "I love composing and writing action sequences and when I heard about your product and watching the demo I was blown up with the quality of it. Action strikes not only helps give my percussion that professional sound that I strive to but it does it in a fraction of the time that I would have spent putting it together instrument by instrument. I can go on and on but with all honesty I simply love this product."
Ash Ebrahim (Composer)
- "Great job on your first release “ACTION STRINGS”! I bought it and I love it."
Michael F. April (Composer)American Idol, CSI Miami
- "I installed Action Strings yesterday, and already it’s making my life easier. The quality bar of my virtual mockups just took an exponential leap! I love having so many archetypal string patterns available at my fingertips. The aural quality is excellent [...]."
Chance Thomas (Composer & Oscar-winner)Lord of the Rings Online, Avatar, King Kong, The ChubbChubbs
- "ACTION STRINGS is an amazing library and a composition tool, which can save you a lot of precious programming time without sacrificing creativity and quality. I will definitely use it on the next projects. Great job, Dynamedion and Native Instruments!"
Borislav Slavov (Composer)Crysis 2, Two Worlds 2
German magazine Sound & Recording. Das Fachmagazin für Musiker, die selber aufnehmen published a wonderful review about EMOTIVE STRINGS in the issue 07/08 2015.
Here you can find a short version of the (german) article: http://www.soundandrecording.de/equipment/native-instruments-emotive-strings/18. September 2015
The folks at Musicradar.com tested our Emotive Strings library and they think it’s sounding superb.
Here are some translated quotes for you:
“Even the least melodically-minded of producers will astound themselves with the authentic, deep and undeniably emotive string parts they’re suddenly making.”15. May 2015